2006 Sea Hunt Triton 172
2006 SEA HUNT TRITON 172 001
No-nonsense features make the Triton 172 a dream for fishermen. With Sea Hunt's progressive Easy Lift hull, you get up on plane quickly with the reduced deadrise at the stern, while the sharper forward entry slices through demanding rough water conditions. A reliable Yamaha outboard delivers the power. A roomy interior is created by a center console with an ergonomically-engineered steering wheel & controls, twin adjusting pedestal chairs & a standard 72-qt. Igloo cooler. Standard console rod racks are also part of the package.
- Approx Weight: 1,300 lbs.
- Beam: 89"
- Cockpit Depth: 20"
- Deadrise: 16º
- Draft: 12"
- Fuel: 32 gal.
- HP: 135
- Length: 17'2"
- Persons Capacity: 6
- Weight Capacities: 1,400 lbs.
- Bow Casting Chair
- Bow Cushions
- Bow Rail, Stainless Steel Full Welded Rail
- Cooler Seat w/Leaning Post Feature - 94 qt.
- Cooler Seat w/Reversible Backrest - 72 qt.
- Leaning Post, Alum. w/Backrest & Rod Holders
- Leaning Post, Alum. w/Rocket Launchers
- Leaning Post, Aluminum Frame
- Rod Racks, Under Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Reversible Seat
- Steering, Baystar Hydraulic (to 150hp)
- Steering, Seastar Hydraulic (Exchange)
- T-Top w/Elec. Box & Rocket Launchers
- Top, Bimini
- Trolling Motor Plug & Wiring Harness
- Wash Down System
- Aerated Live Well 70 qt.
- Bilge Pump (Auto)
- Bow Rail, Stainless Steel Striper Rail
- Bow Storage Compartment
- Cleats (6" Stainless) - 4
- Composite Transom, Coosa "Blue Water"
- Console Grab Rail (Stainless)
- Console Plexiglass Windscreen, Tinted
- Console Storage
- Console Vertical Rod Rack
- Custom Fused Switch Panel
- Custom Instrument Panel w/Gauges
- Diamond Non-Skid Deluxe Decking
- Drink Holders w/Drain Tubes
- Electronics Box
- Fiberglass Bow Compartment Lids
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fish Box w/Overboard Drain
- Hand Laid Hull Construction
- Klegecel Cored Deck Liner System
- Level Floatation
- Pedestal Seats w/Cushions
- Power Points, 12 volt
- Raised Casting Platform
- Rod Holder (Flush Mount, Stainless) - 4
- Rub Rail (One Piece w/Insert)
- Running Lights (USCG Approved)
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel
- Steering, Teleflex No-Feed Back
- Engine Horsepower
- Length Overall
- Dry Weight
- 1,300 lbs.
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 32 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,400 lbs.