2015 World Cat 295DC Dual Console
2015 WORLDCAT 295DC 028
We upgraded World Cat’s most successful model with significant seating improvements, improving comfort and increasing capacity to 10 people. The twin captain’s chairs were changed to twin bench seats with flip up bolsters. The forward bow seating allows better lounging, and with optional flush mounted seats in the transom and gunwale you can enjoy lounging in the cockpit when you’re not fishing. The euro-style walk-through transom brings you closer to the fish and allows easier access from the water. With all this, it’s still the ideal boat for family fun on the water. Enjoy sunning, snorkeling, island picnics, offshore cruising, or rig the baits and show the kids how to fish. And when you’re offshore or across the bay in a World Cat, you’re prepared for potential rough sea conditions getting home.
- LOA: 29’1"
- Beam: 9’6"
- Hull Draft: 15"
- Freeboard Aft: 27"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Fuel Capacity: 242 gal (2 x 121 gal)
- Max HP Rating: 600 hp (2 x 300 hp)
- Approx. Dry Weight:* 8,400 lbs
- Trailering Height:** 10’6?
- Bridge Clearance: 8’10”
- Cockpit Length: 65"
- Freshwater Capacity: 35 gal
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
- Typical Cruise:*** 27 mph / 2.1 mpg
- Typical WOT:*** 55 mph / 1.1 mpg
- Seating: 11 people
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series freefall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for (6) adults
- Port and starboard recessed handrails for added safety
- (4) stainless steel cup holders and storage compartment
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for (6) rods accessible from the head (port box)
- Forward insulated 225-quart fishbox with overboard drain (starboard box)
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles to prevent wind and rain from entering the helm
- Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, radio box with flat panel to mount the VHF, overhead lights, (6) rocket launchers, spreader lights, and zipper bag for life jackets
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to (3) batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics and storage for the optional bow table.
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup-holders. Helm seat has twin flip-up bolsters.
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of (2) 8-inch screens or (1) 12-inch screen
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel wheel with power-knob
- Magnetic catches on head entry and walk-through doors
- Starboard seatbox with 185-quart insulated fishbox / cooler and raw water wash down
- Starboard seatbox compartments for raw water and power steering pumps for easy maintenance
- Port seatbox houses 30-gallon insulated livewell with 1100-gph magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Port seatbox compartments for battery management, freshwater pump, and drawer storage
- Twin aft-facing seats on seatboxes with flip-down footrests for comfort
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- (6) pull-up stainless steel cleats
- (6) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty acrylic door, bait prep, and tool storage
- Freshwater transom shower with 35-gallon water tank
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
- Entertainment package with drawer style refrigerator, stainless sink w/ cutting board insert, storage, and portable propane grill (replaces port livewell)
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty waterproof windshield wiper with rinse
- Removable acrylic table with dedicated storage for use in the bow or stern
- High grade 3-sided curtain package with Strataglass
- Aft Drop Curtain
- Bow Cover
- Fusion® 700i stereo system with (4) JL Audio speakers, remote, Bluetooth, and am/fm antenna
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Sea Vision Surface-mount LED Underwater light package (2 lights)
- Suzuki 300 hp White Digital
- Yamaha 300 hp with Command Link+
- Boot Stripe / Pattern hull graphics package
- Sapphire Blue, Platinum Grey, Aqua Mist Green, Tanglewood Tan, Fighting Lady Yellow, or Ice Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Taco 370 Grand Slam™ outriggers with 18' telescopic poles
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with Electronic Steering and Joystick
- Max HP
- 600 hp
- Length Overall
- 29 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 6 in.
- 15 in.
- Dry Weight
- 8400 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 242 gal.