2019 World Cat 230SD
Call for Price
DON'T buy a deck boat until you have seen this! If you want lot's of seating/comfort and the best ride quality on the water? Here it is.... nothing in it's class can match the ride quality of this Cat! Come see why World Cat is "best in ride".
The 230SD is a boat designed for family fun. It offers you the performance and versatility you need to cruise, dive, entertain - even wakeboard - in comfort. It's loaded with advanced, family friendly features and, of course, a smoother, gentler ride that everyone will appreciate. Nothing brings a family together faster than a World Cat 230SD.
- LOA: 22 ft. 7 in.
- Molded: LOA 22 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 11 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approx. Dry Weight: 5,200 lb. w/ twin 115's
- Max HP Rating: 230 HP (2 x 115 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 89 gal. (2 x 44.5)
- Boat Capacity: 10 Persons
- Typical Cruise: * 26.6 mph / 3.2 mpg
- Typical WOT: * 41.6 mph / 2.0 mpg
- Entertainment center with sink
- Forward boarding ladder for easy on-and-off
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs with starboard flip-up bolster
- Self-bailing, non-skid ?berglass cockpit liner
- Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Below-deck rigging tubes for electronics
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller and rode storage locker
- Forward boarding ladder
- Bow area cushioned seating with grab rails for 4 adults
- Port and starboard forward storage boxes
- 6 through-bolted stainless steel 8" cleats
- Through-bolted stainless steel bow eye
- 3-piece walk-through windshield
- Tilt-helm steering
- Portside console door with full-sized head compartment
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs with flip-up bolster starboard
- Electronics mounting area for a 12-inch screen
- Marine head and holding tank
- Fusion® True-Marine™ MS-RA205 Marine Stereo with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Single ram hydraulic steering with tilt-helm and sport wheel
- Starboard entertainment center with Corian counter, sink and area for optional 48-quart cooler
- Entertainment package with 20-gal fresh water system, sink, and marine head
- Courtesy LED lighting
- Wraparound aft seats with removable cushions and storage
- Marine grade switch panel with waterproof rocker switches
- Below-deck rigging tubes for electronics and additional batteries
- Offset walk-through transom
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder and swim platform
- Raw Water Washdown
- Yamaha 115 HP 4-strokes (twin counter-rotating engines, rigging, controls, stainless props)
- Removable Bow/Stern Table
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting eye
- Bow Sunpad filler with cushion
- Ski Pylon Kit
- JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M-Series Speakers
- OceanLED Underwater Lights
- Fiberglass hardtop with finished underside, powdercoated aluminum frame, Overhead lights, Rocket launchers, Spreader lights and two additional JL Audio speaker
- Powdercoated aluminum hardtop frame
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Tanglewood Tan, Ice Blue or Petrol Blue full hull color
- Dark Red/Dark Red, Bright White/Bright White, Dark Blue/Dark Blue, Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, Black/Black, Black/Metallic Silver, White/Metallic Silver.
- Max HP
- 230 HP (2 x 115 HP)
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 11 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,200 lb. w/ twin 115's
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 89 gal. (2 x 44.5)