2019 World Cat 230SD Sun Deck
Call for Price
The 230SD is a boat designed for family fun. It offers you the performance and versatility you need to cruise, dive, entertain - even wakeboard - in comfort. It's loaded with advanced, family friendly features and, of course, a smoother, gentler ride that everyone will appreciate. Nothing brings a family together faster than a World Cat 230SD.
- LOA: 22 ft. 7 in.
- Molded: LOA 22 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft: 11 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approx. Dry Weight: 5,200 lb. w/ twin 115's
- Max HP Rating: 230 HP (2 x 115 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 89 gal. (2 x 44.5)
- Boat Capacity: 10 Persons
- Typical Cruise: * 26.6 mph / 3.2 mpg
- Typical WOT: * 41.6 mph / 2.0 mpg
- Entertainment center with sink
- Forward boarding ladder for easy on-and-off
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs with starboard flip-up bolster
- Self-bailing, non-skid ?berglass cockpit liner
- Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Below-deck rigging tubes for electronics
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller and rode storage locker
- Forward boarding ladder
- Bow area cushioned seating with grab rails for 4 adults
- Port and starboard forward storage boxes
- 6 through-bolted stainless steel 8" cleats
- Through-bolted stainless steel bow eye
- 3-piece walk-through windshield
- Tilt-helm steering
- Portside console door with full-sized head compartment
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs with flip-up bolster starboard
- Electronics mounting area for a 12-inch screen
- Marine head and holding tank
- Fusion® True-Marine™ MS-RA205 Marine Stereo with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Single ram hydraulic steering with tilt-helm and sport wheel
- Starboard entertainment center with Corian counter, sink and area for optional 48-quart cooler
- Entertainment package with 20-gal fresh water system, sink, and marine head
- Courtesy LED lighting
- Wraparound aft seats with removable cushions and storage
- Marine grade switch panel with waterproof rocker switches
- Below-deck rigging tubes for electronics and additional batteries
- Offset walk-through transom
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder and swim platform
- Raw Water Washdown
- Yamaha 115 HP 4-strokes (twin counter-rotating engines, rigging, controls, stainless props)
- Removable Bow/Stern Table
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting eye
- Bow Sunpad filler with cushion
- Ski Pylon Kit
- JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M-Series Speakers
- OceanLED Underwater Lights
- Fiberglass hardtop with finished underside, powdercoated aluminum frame, Overhead lights, Rocket launchers, Spreader lights and two additional JL Audio speaker
- Powdercoated aluminum hardtop frame
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Tanglewood Tan, Ice Blue or Petrol Blue full hull color
- Dark Red/Dark Red, Bright White/Bright White, Dark Blue/Dark Blue, Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, Black/Black, Black/Metallic Silver, White/Metallic Silver.
- Max HP
- 230 HP (2 x 115 HP)
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 11 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,200 lb. w/ twin 115's
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 89 gal. (2 x 44.5)