2019 World Cat 255DC Dual Console
Call for Price
When we designed the 255DC, we enhanced it with 25% more cockpit space than our previous model. It's the roomiest mid-sized dual console you'll find - with seating for 10. But, that's not all: Whether fishing, cruising, diving, or entertaining, the 255DC features the kind of stable, smooth performance, shallow draft, and bow to stern quality you expect from a World Cat.
- LOA: 26 ft. 0 in.
- LOA: w/o pulpit 24 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Hull Draft: 12 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 25 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 186 gal. (2 x 93 gal.)
- Max HP Rating: 350 HP (2 x 175 HP)
- Approx. Dry Weight: * 6,600 lb. w/ twin 150's
- Trailering Height: ** 10 ft.
- Bridge Clearance: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Cockpit Length: 48 in.
- Freshwater Capacity: 10 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 10 gal.
- Typical Cruise: *** 25 mph / 2.2 mpg
- Typical WOT: *** 47 mph / 1.4 mpg
- Seating: 10 people
- Large helm with space for a big 12" screen
- Our VectorFlo® hull delivers a smoother, drier ride
- Generous head area brings greater comfort
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300' line, 15' chain, 14lb anchor, and foot switches at the deck
- 316-grade stainless steel bow rail
- Port and starboard bow anchor lockers
- Bow pulpit with roller and cleat
- Stainless steel cup holders
- Forward sun lounge featuring port and starboard cushioned seats for 6 adults with wraparound coaming pad seat backs
- Large, lockable dry storage and rod storage box (starboard)
- Large, lockable dry storage box (port)
- Large, lockable dry storage box (center)
- Seating capacity of 10 people
- Large lockable dry storage compartment in front of helm console
- Enclosed lockable changing area and a freshwater electric pump-out head, 10-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge (portside console)
- Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, overhead lights, rocket launchers, and spreader lights
- 3-piece safety glass walk-through windshield with companion way handrails
- Ergonomic dash layout for a 12-inch screen
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with flip-up bolsters and recessed stainless steel cup holders
- Power-assist steering with 13" stainless wheel
- Fusion® MS-UD750 marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers, remote and Bluetooth
- Starboard seatbox houses 30-gallon insulated livewell with a 1100-gph magnetic drive pump and overboard drain
- Port seatbox houses 200-quart insulated fish box / cooler
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty door
- Battery management system with 2 Group 27 batteries
- Pull-out transom fresh water shower
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- 6 pull-up stainless steel cleats
- 4 gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder and swim platform
- Raw water washdown
- Yamaha 150 HP 4-strokes (twin counter-rotating engines, rigging, controls & stainless props)
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Bow table with filler cushion
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty waterproof windshield wiper with rinse
- Edson satin-finish steering wheel with power knob
- SureShade® mechanical cockpit awning (Cadet Grey)
- Integrated 2-bank battery charging system
- JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M-Series Speakers
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Taco 280 Grand Slam™ outriggers with 15' telescopic poles
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Tanglewood Tan, Ice Blue or Petrol Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Dark Red/Dark Red, Bright White/Bright White, Dark Blue/Dark Blue, Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, Black/Black, Black/Metallic Silver, White/Metallic Silver.
- Max HP
- 350 HP (2 x 175 HP)
- Length Overall
- 26 ft. 0 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 12 in.
- Dry Weight
- * 6,600 lb. w/ twin 150's
- Fuel Capacity
- 186 gal. (2 x 93 gal.)