2019 World Cat 296DC
Call for Price
The new 296DC brings you a smoother ride, shallower draft, and greater stability even in rough seas. And, while it's built for comfort, it delivers plenty of speed. New features include a lower profile hardtop & frame, improved deck spacing, comfortable aft-facing softback seats with safety handrails, a 25-gallon livewell located in the port seat box and a 125-quart fish box located in the starboard seat box, updated dash and switch panel, USB outlets, and courtesy lighting in the bow. No matter what your watersports pleasure, this boat will deliver and then some.
- Most spacious dual console in its class
- High-performing hull
- Swift and stable ride
- Length: 29' 1"
- Beam: 9' 6"
- Draft: 15"
- Freeboard Aft: 27"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Dry Weight w/ Power (approx): 8,900 lbs
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 233 gal (2 x 116.5 gal)
- Livewell Capacity: 25 gal
- Freshwater Capacity: 35 gal
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
- Trailering Height*: 10' 6"
- Bridge Clearance*: 8' 10"
- Cockpit Length: 65"
- Typical Cruise: 30.3 mph / 1.7mpg
- Typical WOT: 53.3 mph / 1.0 mpg
- Passenger Capacity: 12
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300' line, 15' chain, 22 lb. anchor, and foot switches
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adults
- Port and starboard recessed handrails
- (4) stainless steel cup holders and storage compartment
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for (6) rods accessible from the head (port box)
- Forward insulated 225 qt. fish box with overboard drain (starboard box)
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles
- (2) 500 gph forward bilge pumps
- Head / changing room with 23" wide access door and standing headroom
- Marine head with a 15 gal. holding tank and overboard discharge
- Head enclosure vanity, mirror, and Corian® countertop with stainless steel sink. Fiberglass door has handrail and provides access to lockable rod locker
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame, overhead lights, and spreader lights
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to (3) batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics & storage for the optional bow table
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup holders
- Helm seat has flip-up bolster
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of (1) 12" screen
- Premium marine entertainment system with (4) JL Audio speakers, remote, and Bluetooth
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- 15" stainless steel wheel with power knob
- Magnetic catches on head entry and walk-through doors
- Starboard seatbox with 150 qt. insulated fishbox / cooler and raw water washdown
- Port seatbox houses 25 gal. insulated livewell with 1,100 gph magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Twin aft-facing seats on seatboxes with flip-down footrests for comfort
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- (6) pull-up stainless steel cleats
- (6) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty door, bait prep, and tool storage
- Fresh water transom shower with 35 gal. water tank
- User-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder and swim platform
- Yamaha 300 HP 4-strokes with CL7 touchscreen display (Yamaha gray or Yamaha pearlescent white)
- Edson satin-finish steering wheel with power knob and nut
- Pantograph-style, heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Woven Sea Grass cockpit flooring with rubber backing and stainless steel snaps
- Removable bow / stern table
- (5) rod hardtop-mounted rocket launchers
- Single Garmin GPSMAP® 7612xsv 12" multi-touch widescreen Chartplotter / Sonar Combo, Airmar B175M transducer, dark-tinted acrylic dash, Garmin 110 VHF with 8' antenna
- LED underwater lights (blue)
- Stereo upgrade - JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) additional 8.8" M-Series speakers
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with electronic steering, joystick, SeaStation, & SeaWays auto-pilot
- Taco Marine® 380 Grand Slam™ XL top-mount outriggers with 16' (carbon fiber) or 18' (standard) telescoping poles
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- SureShade® manually retractable hardtop shade with Sunbrella® canvas (Cadet Gray)
- Taylor Made Products™ bow shade
- Full-hull or two-tone hull color
- Flag Blue, Tanglewood Tan, Platinum Gray, Ice Blue, Petrol Blue
- Single color top and bottom: Dark Red, White, Black, Dark Blue, or Stardust
- Multicolor: Stardust (top) and Black or White (bottom)
- Max HP
- 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Length Overall
- 29 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 6 in.
- 15 in.
- Dry Weight
- 8,900 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 233 gal. (2 x 116.5 gal.)