2018 Everglades Boats 325cc
Call for Price
Innovative storage design meets unmatched comfort and fishability in the Everglades 325cc. Unusable dead space no longer exists - load up your equipment and store it out of sight in the bow where you'll find lockable rod storage in addition to the space provided under the cockpit gunwales.
- LOA w/o Engine: 32 ft. 4 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 34 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 24 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 37 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 25 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 41 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 9,500 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 700 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 306 gal.
- Water Capacity: 35 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft. 9 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 129 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 80 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 35 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 131 sq. ft.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- Max HP
- 700 hp
- Length Overall
- 34 ft. 8 in.
- 10 ft. 8 in.
- Dry Weight
- 9,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 306 gal.