2018 Everglades Boats 335cc
Call for Price
Mimicking the best features of the already-proven 325cc, the 335cc was designed with luxurious comfort in mind. Integrating ﬁshable function with elegant extras, the 33-foot vessel is one the whole family can get behind.
The 335cc's reﬁned layout allows for improved seating throughout. Anglers and their families will ﬁnd enhanced luxurious bow seating - including removable forward-facing bow backrests. The new model also features larger, more lavish fold-down transom seating - providing a comfortable ride from virtually any seat.
In addition to its abundant amenities, the 335cc continues Everglades Boats' commitment to ﬁshability. It's larger console and hardtop, plus the bigger built-in coolers and ﬁshbox storage allow for any ﬁsherman to drop a line with ease. The 325cc's bait prep area and tackle storage were reconﬁgured to provide a more intuitive experience on the new 335cc.
- LOA w/o Engine: 32 ft. 4 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 34 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 24 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 37 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 25 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 41 deg.
- Transom Height: 30 in./30 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 9,500 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 700 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 306 gal.
- Water Capacity: 38 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 14 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft. 9 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 129 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 82 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 37 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 131sq ft
- Luxury Is Not An Option: Our latest model also includes more standard features than its predecessor - the dive-utility door and premier stereo system with JL Audio speakers and a Fusion head unit. And of course, the easily recognized RAMCAP unsinkable hull continues to set the standard for the safest, smoothest-riding boats on the market today.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- Standard windlass
- Forward bow seating w/ removable backrests and electric table that retracts flush with floor
- Forward console seating w/ cooler/dry storage beneath
- Forward console cooler/dry storage
- Lockable rod storage
- Bow coolers/fishboxes/dry storage
- 129gal forward macerated fishbox
- Hydraulic sliding windshield
- Oversized dash for large MFDs
- Storage w/ electric outlets to charge devices
- Glove Box w/ outlets to charge devices
- Helm seat with folding bolster, arm rests, and drink holder
- Under helm seat storage
- Port and starboard tackle storage drawers
- Standard premier stereo
- Under gunnel rod storage
- Transom area w/ folding seats, fish box, and pressurized livewell
- Folding transom seating
- 82gal fishbox w/ dividers
- Pressurized transom livewell
- Bait prep area
- Standard rocket launchers on aft of hardtop
- Optional under-hardtop gel coat
- Head compartment w/ storage
- Max HP
- 700 hp
- Length Overall
- 34 ft. 8 in.
- 10 ft. 8 in.
- 37 in.
- Dry Weight
- 9,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 306 gal.