2019 Everglades Boats 230 Center Console
Call for Price
Simplicity is often the result of complex planning. Meet the 230cc, the result of meticulous design by our engineering team, who are avid boaters in their own right, just like you. This family-friendly, multi-purpose fishing boat was designed with flexibility in mind. We understand that in addition to fishing, you might want to cruise, picnic, or pull up on the sandbar with friends. To protect your Yamaha engine and propeller, we developed a split bow rail and removable ladder, enabling you to pull your bow up onto the beach and get on or off with ease.
Or, you can relax by simply stretching out on the vast sun pad covering the casting deck and lounge. Everything you need is within reach, thanks to the clever storage receptacle that fits between the console's front seat and the sun deck.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: On the business end of the boat, we mounted a ski pylon on the hardtop. No matter where you move aboard the 230cc, you encounter comfortable, secure seating and handholds to keep you and your family safe and secure. With a dozen rod holders, 60-gallon self-bailing fishbox, a 27-gallon livewell and a 65-quart Yeti cooler - all standard - there is clearly something for everyone in the family!
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 23 ft. 7 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 25 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 15 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 30 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 19 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 36 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 4,300 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 300 hp
- Max Weight Capacity: 3,600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 108 gal.
- Water Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 7 ft. 7 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 60 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 27 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 61 sq. ft.
- Everglades Boats 230cc
- Bow anchor locker
- Bow area casting platform
- 60gal forward fishbox
- Bow lounge area w/ removable insert (insert stows in head)
- Step down head with standard porta potty (optional deck pump out or macerated pump out)
- Helm station with patented sliding adjustable windshield, illuminated dash switches, trim tab indicator, Ritchie compass, and oversided dash with space for 12" screen
- Sliding adjustable windshield
- Starboard tackle storage drawer
- Stern area folding seats
- 27gal livewell
- Standard Yeti cooler
- Standing or seated adjustable helm seat
- Underside of hard top w/ custom gel coat. Premier stereo, safety storage, rocket launchers, and ski-tow pylon are standard
- Under gunnel rod storage
- Standard fresh and raw water wash down
- Max HP
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 25 ft. 0 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 30 in.
- Dry Weight
- 4,300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 108 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 3,600 lb.