2019 Everglades Boats 243 Center Console
Call for Price
The Everglades 243cc is the industry leader in the bay boat market, and has been since its debut. Add an optional GPS-enabled trolling motor and you'll never need to anchor again. Optional jackplate and lifting platforms allow you to get into those shallow spots that most boats this size don't dare.
By adding the optional, patent-pending upper station to your standard-equipment hardtop you'll spot fish you never even knew were there.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: The low-profile, powder-coated bow rails and pop-up cleats combine with the casting platform/bow seating to make cast-netting live bait a breeze! The most comfortable place to sit on any boat while underway is the stern and the 243cc provides two incredible foldaway seats on either side of the livewell. When not in use, fold the seatbacks down to use the huge aft casting deck. So, whether you want to fish the back country or run 30 miles offshore, the 243cc can satisfy your requirements. This boat is guaranteed to spoil you!
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 24 ft. 3 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 25 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 2 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 16 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 31 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 19 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 31 deg.
- Transom Height: 30 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 4,000 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 300 hp
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,725 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 82 gal.
- Water Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 7 ft. 5 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 67 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 36 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 85 sq. ft.
- Everglades Boats 243cc
- Optional electric trolling motor w/ charger
- Bow lounge/casting area w/ optional bow filler and cushion
- Tackle/gear storage
- Under-gunnel rod storage
- Forward console seat
- Optional upper helm station w/ three position seat
- Standard ski-tow pylon
- Optional twin lifting platforms and optional Power Pole
- Swim ladder on optional twin lifting platform
- Optional jack plate
- Optional anti-fatigue helm mat
- Folding transom seats
- 36gal livewell
- Standard sliding Yeti cooler
- Standard freshwater wash down
- Standard porta potty and storage under console
- Max HP
- 300 hp
- Length Overall
- 25 ft. 8 in.
- 8 ft. 2 in.
- 31 in.
- Dry Weight
- 4,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 82 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,725 lb.