2019 Everglades Boats 255 Center Console
Call for Price
Named the Best Fishing Boat under 30' by AIM Marine Group, the 255cc offers all the features of the acclaimed 5 Series in a compact, powerful package. Of course it has all the fishing amenities you've come to expect from Everglades, like spacious fish boxes fore and aft, 2 tackle lockers, a 34-gallon circulating livewell, a 20-gallon freshwater wash down, and plenty of rod holders.
With her deep-V, Dougherty-designed hull, the 255cc is a solid offshore boat that handles rough seas better than many bigger boats.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: 5 Series signature features include Everglades' patented hydraulic sliding windshield, an oversized dash for electronics, a combination helm seat/leaning post, plush forward console seating, an ergonomically designed workstation, and a 65-quart, sliding Yeti cooler. Additional standard details include 8" stainless steel pull-up cleats, powder-coated toe rails, and a lockable transom gate with freeing port. The electrically actuated aft seat/hatch provides easy bilge access, a welcome addition on a boat this size.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 24 ft. 7 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 26 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 3 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 19 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 32 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 21 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 37 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 5,800 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 400 hp
- Max Weight Capacity: 4,200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 154 gal.
- Water Capacity: 20 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 7 ft. 9 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 51 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 47 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 34 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 81 sq. ft.
- Stainless steel windlass anchor system
- Patented hydraulic windshield
- Lighted livewell with clear lid, foldable bench seat with cushioned backrest
- Electrically actuated seat/hatch
- Forward console seat with grab handles
- 47-gal aft fishbox
- Max HP
- 400 hp
- Length Overall
- 26 ft. 11 in.
- 9 ft. 3 in.
- 32 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5,800 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 154 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 4,200 lb.