2019 Everglades Boats 295 Center Console
Call for Price
The 295cc may be Everglades' mid-size offering, but there's nothing mid-sized about its features or abilities. Anglers can target any quarry in style with lockable rod storage in the bow, in and under the gunwales as well as across the transom and on the hardtop. The molded in-console head couldn't be easier to clean, and it provides plenty of headroom for taller people to change or shower. Speaking of easy to clean, you will not find any unfinished surfaces aboard the 295cc. Few boats this size and style can make that claim.
Another feature you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere is the optional hullside door that opens inboard with a removable ladder. Not only does it keep swimmers safely away from the stern, it makes for easy boarding at the dock.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: As with all our 5 Series models, the 295cc boasts a beautiful workstation with freshwater sink, removable bait cutting board, abundant tackle storage, and a 75-quart sliding Yeti cooler. Don't forget our hydraulic sliding windshield and standard JL Audio system.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 28 ft. 7 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 30 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 9 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 20 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 33 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 21 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 37 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 7,000 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 600 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 184 gal.
- Water Capacity: 25 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft. 0 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 105 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 66 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 34 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 121 sq. ft.
- Ample bow seating with lockable rod storage, macerated fwd fishbox, windlass anchor system and LED courtesy lighting under hatch
- Command center with space for dual 15" displays, two VHF radios, locking glove box, easy access power port, and illuminated switches
- Fiberglass hardtop with standard PFD storage, radio, speakers, spreader lights, LED lights, five rod holders, two kingfish rod holders, and patented hydraulic sliding windshield
- Helm seat with room for two features folding bolsters, footrest, folding arm rests, and under-seat sliding cooler storage
- Center console workstation with fresh- and raw-water sinks, two large tackle drawers and 75-qt Yeti® sliding cooler
- Folding stern bench and lighted livewell with clear lid
- Max HP
- 600 hp
- Length Overall
- 30 ft. 11 in.
- 9 ft. 9 in.
- 33 in.
- Dry Weight
- 7,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 184 gal.