2019 Everglades Boats 350LX
Call for Price
Everglades' 350LX sleeps up to six without sacrificing living space below deck. Features such as a head with shower and well-equipped galley, electric grill and air conditioning make this an ideal family fishing cruiser.
Every Everglades comes with turnkey fishability, but the 350LX takes it to the max with a generous selection of rod holders and rod storage, a 66-gallon fishbox across the transom and Taco's™ 18-food Grand Slam Outriggers - all standard!
- Luxury Is Not An Option: Other standard features include fresh and raw-water washdowns, underwater LED lighting, twin cylinder Lectrotab trim tabs that retract automatically, an electric anchor windlass, a generator and perhaps the most comfortable forward-console seating in the industry. Another unique feature - the optional port-side utility door that opens inward - has gained tremendous popularity. Swimmers can stay away from the engines and it also makes boarding at the dock much easier.
- Construction: Setting themselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 35 ft. 4 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 37 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 24 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 41 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 25 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 41 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./30 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 12,300 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 1,050 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 328 gal.
- Water Capacity: 35 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 18 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 9 ft. 5 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 56 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 30 gal.
- Cockpit Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Water Heater: 6 gal.
- Oversized fiberglass hardtop with LED lighting, rod storage and glass sun lights
- 316-L stainless steel bow rail, bow hatch and standard stainless steel windlass anchor system with anchor, rode and chain
- U-shaped convertible lounge area with electric table, electric grill, and three portable coolers (standard rigid acrylic enclosure not shown)
- Spacious forward cabin with galley, lounge and entertainment center
- Newly appointed lounge seat and forward berth with cedar-lined storage below
- Comfortable mid-cabin berth for 2 with upholstered head board
- Rich walnut flooring with durable commercial finish
- Max HP
- 1,050 hp
- Length Overall
- 37 ft. 8 in.
- 10 ft. 8 in.
- 41 in.
- Dry Weight
- 12,300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 328 gal.