2019 Everglades Boats 355 Center Console
Call for Price
This luxury-meets-utility vessel is ideal for both a hard-core fishing trip and a family vacation. The patented RAMCAP hull design provides a powerful yet quiet and smooth ride no matter where you choose to sit.
Captain your vessel from above - featuring the optional sport station or full upper station - Everglades' 355cc allows you to take the helm to new heights.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: With tons of rod holders and lockable storage throughout the gunwales, livewells for your bait, and the go-anywhere-in-any-condition console, the 355cc is built to haul in a hefty catch. This fun and fishable boat also boasts the largest deadrise at transom as well as the largest weight capacity of any comparable boat.
- Construction: Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 35 ft. 4 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 37 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 24 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 41 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 25 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 41 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./30 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 11,500 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 1,050 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 378 gal.
- Water Capacity: 35 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 9 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 8 ft. 10 in.
- Fishbox Capacity - Fwd: 129 gal.
- Fishbox Capacity - Aft: 56 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 30 gal. (Transom) & 45 gal. (Prep Center)
- Cockpit Area: 127 sq. ft.
- Everglades Boats 355cc
- Bow area lounge with electric high low table
- Bow area dry storage and standard windlass
- Folding transom jump seats
- 56gal transom fishbox, frozen bait storage, and 30gal livewell
- Bait prep area with 45gal livewell, tackle storage, and fresh water wash down
- Folding spotter seat
- Bait prep livewell 45gal
- Optional Optimus 360 Joystick
- Standard Rigid LED spreader lights
- Optional Rigid light bar
- Forward console seating with folding armrest/drink holder
- Oversized helm for dual 16" displays
- Standard Fusion head unit for stereo
- Premier stereo standard (JL Audio)
- Optional white painted engines
- Optional quick cam cleats
- Standard Pompanette Signature Series seats
- Anti-fatigue helm pad
- Optional helm seat riser
- Helm area charging outlets
- Optional Optimus Sea Station
- Optional full upper station
- Console bunk/storage area
- Console head w/ fresh water sink
- Max HP
- 1,050 hp
- Length Overall
- 37 ft. 8 in.
- 10 ft. 8 in.
- 41 in.
- Dry Weight
- 11,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 378 gal.