2019 Everglades Boats 360LXC
Call for Price
New to the fleet as of November 2015, the 360LXC is our official luxury cruising model. While the 360LXC is more passenger-focused than some of our other models, the features you've come to love from the Everglades brand are evident at first glance -- the signature Everglades silhouette and the superior ride of our patented RAMCAP hull.
In the creation of the 36-foot overnighter, we honed in on extravagance and relaxation, while maintaining our signature fit and finish. Your guests will be more than comfortable in the spacious 100-square-foot lounging area, featuring an L-shaped lounge that serves as dining area or sun-bed. The 360LXC comes standard with a 32-inch retractable flatscreen in the lounge area, an electric stovetop and outdoor cockpit cooking area, abundant food and cooler storage, and a fully equipped wet-bar and mixing station. Its massive aft bench comfortably seats six, while the redesigned helm, featuring ergonomic captain and companion seating, has plenty of room for three. The boat easily sleeps up to six passengers. Both the cabin and the cockpit-lounge area are independently temperature controlled to keep you comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Construction: Setting themselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction - highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
- Luxury Is Not An Option: Unlike any cruiser on the market today, the 360LXC is sure to impress your friends, family, and most importantly, you.
- Mechanical & Electrical: Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it's deemed seaworthy.
- Console & Hard Top: Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Deck & Cockpit: With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
- Fishability: Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish - and look good doing it.
- Seating: Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
- LOA w/o Engine: 35 ft. 4 in.
- LOA w/Engine: 37 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Hull Only: 24 in.
- Draft Engine Down: 41 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 25 deg.
- Deadrise Average: 41 deg.
- Transom Height: 25 in./30 in./25 in.
- Weight (no engine, approx): 12,300 lb.
- Max HP Capacity: 1,050 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 328 gal.
- Water Capacity: 55 gal.
- Waste Capacity: 18 gal.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop: 13 ft. 5 in.
- Cockpit Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Water Heater: 6 gal.
- Forward console lounge
- Aft seating with removable cup holders comfortably seats six
- Forward console lounge converts to dinette with retractable 32-inch TV
- Port side insulated cooler/storage 83-qt
- Stbd wet-bar sink area and ice-maker
- Electric grill, storage, and entertainment area
- Removable seagrass flooring throughout cockpit
- Port and starboard 1.7 cubic-foot refrigerators
- Redesigned ergonomic helm with abundant space for large electronics
- Max HP
- 1,050 hp
- Length Overall
- 37 ft. 8 in.
- 10 ft. 8 in.
- 41 in.
- Dry Weight
- 12,300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 328 gal.